Thursday 1 May 2014

Appendices

The definition of an appendix is:

“supplementary material at the end of a book, article, document, or other text, usually of an explanatory, statistical, or bibliographic nature.” (Dictionary.com. (2014). Define Appendix. Pargraph1)


Like mentioned before towards the end of the year I got the hang of appendices. I have found them very helpful as throughout the time I have struggles with word count as I have always managed to write over the limit. Being able to put them into an appendices makes it a lot easier because you know it is still in your report rather than having to delete vital information.

Linking this with Borton's Framework Guiding Reflective Activities.

What?

This is all the information above about my use of appendices.

So what?

I have learnt to use these effectively, and know the importance of them.

Now what?

I just need to keep doing these, adding in more information and making them correct. If I can do these, then hopefully it will help me later on in the course going into my second and maybe third year.


(See post above for information on Borton's Framework Guiding Reflective Activities)

No comments:

Post a Comment