Thursday 1 May 2014

Bibliography


Bibliography I thought was just a list of things you had looked up relating to the chosen topic. That primarily is what it is about. The definition of a bibliography is "a complete or selective list of works complied upon some common principle, as authorship, subject, place of publication, or printer." (Dictionary.com. (2014). Define Bibliography. paragraph 1)

However there is a specific way to set it out, it has got to be in alphabetical order to do with the writers last name. I learnt this on my second report and ever since then I have been doing them correct, so when it comes to reports these don't worry me. The main thing I forget is to do it while I'm going along so I miss out a lot of research I do, and only really use the things I can remember. If I did it as I went along I would have more of a variety to get me the higher grades. This is what I will do for my next report. 

No comments:

Post a Comment